Is it Really in Stock?
We take every step to advise correctly online, we stride to building our customer’s trust and experience shopping with the Diane Hutt Gallery. WE CAN CONFIRM:
- ‘2 In Stock’ – shows that we have physically got 2 in stock
- ‘available on backorder’ the artwork is available and expected into the gallery shortly (depending on individual publishers as to how quick) CURRENTLY ALL BACKORDERS AVAILABLE FOR CHRISTMAS DELIVERY.
- No information – The artwork is available to order (we check regularly and updated accordingly – again timescales depend on publisher, some are 4 days, some are one week, some are two weeks)
- ‘Last One’ – showing 1 in stock – one physical artwork left (sold out with publisher)
We do our utmost to ensure the stock system is true, however selling online and within the gallery sometimes leaves a small window to update and process the gallery sales, especially at busy times – this is a very rare occurrence.
What is Artist Frame?
Publishing houses supply artworks mounted or framed to the galleries and shops. The frame that is chosen to compliment the artist’s collection and supplied ready to hang (in a frame) from the publishers / agents is called the ARTIST FRAME or STANDARD FRAME
Framing Price is Less?
Savings can be made on many artworks, not all – depending on the moulding and size of artwork.
Being fine art bespoke framers with our own Framing Workshop for well over 20 years. We are able to offer very reasonable prices on our framing for many of our artworks. This is mainly due to cutting out the middlemen in most cases, however never compromising on quality and passing on the savings.
The materials we use are sourced from the leading suppliers to the trade. This allows us to keep high standards, whilst offering our prices!
What is AR Glass?
We are confident to be able to offer the amazing AR Glass online for our artworks. As our packaging is of good quality.
AMAZING AR – Reveals true colours, clarity and textures of the art. Certain angles makes the glass invisible – whilst offering up to 70% UV Protection.
‘Once you have tried it, you will not consider anything else’
Unlike ‘non-reflective’ glass which is etched to reduce reflection but has a cloudy appearance as a result. ARTglass is coated with a high-tech film, reducing reflection whilst adding clarity.
The example shown here is an actual photograph of a print framed with ARTglass (not acrylic). This image has not been altered or enhanced in any way and clearly shows how ARTglass improves the clarity and vibrancy of the print. From certain viewing angles it appears that the glass is invisible.
Why is LoveArt Keycode not working?
LoveArt Keycode is applied after you place the artwork into the cart, then visit cart where you enter the code.
- Perhaps the artwork already has a discounted trade framed price as standard
- Please check the artwork or artist is displaying the LoveArt symbol or heart
- Enter keycode – loveart as shown on each product within the cart to display the savings.
Artworks may already be displaying the LoveArt discount The keycode cannot be applied again.
NOT AVAILABLE ON ARTWORKS with SPECIAL OFFERS RUNNING
Can I have a specific day and morning delivery?
All orders are FREE Delivery to Mainland UK Addresses. Other deliveries times are available and the Gallery will be happy to organise this for you. (Additional charges may be incurred – Example: Pre-Noon Saturday delivery £15)
Please note the gallery is closed on a Monday.
How do I know when the picture is going to arrive?
- You will receive an order confirmation by email immediately.
- As soon as the artwork is ready for dispatch, a dispatch date will be advised (usually within 12-36 hours – covering weekends)
- All deliveries are sent on next day delivery from the dispatch date advised.
- A confirmation email to advise the package has left the gallery on the day of dispatch. (a gentle reminder that your parcel will be arriving the next day), along with the tracking number.
For example: Advised Dispatch – 24th April – Parcel should arrive with you 25th April (during between 9am and 5pm, many of our deliveries are in the morning – depending on the driver’s route for you area).
Please advise us if the dispatch date you have received is not suitable, or you would like your parcel left with a neighbour. (We will be happy to amend it for you)
From time to time we experience 48 hours for delivery in unusual or busy periods.
What if the artwork arrives damaged?
In the event of your parcel being damaged during transit, please sign for it as damaged and contact the gallery. (This is extremely rare).
In the event that the artwork inside the parcel is damaged, please again contact the Gallery within 3 days of the parcel being signed for.
We will arrange for the parcel to be collected and a full refund would be given (if you do not wish a replacement) on the artwork arriving back in the gallery in its original packaging.
Our Artwork is packaged to a very high standard and damage is rare. Please ensure care is taken when opening.