In Your Own Time | A Limited Edition giclee artwork of a flamboyance of flamingos printed on 300gsm fine art paper and presented in a double mount cellophane wrapped. Every piece is individually signed and numbered by the popular artist Dominique Salm and supplied with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Available mounted or in a selection of our popular frames already to hang. PLUS the option to change standard picture float glass for the amazing AR Glass. (NOT acrylic alternative)
Image: 72cm x 54cm
Mounted: 93cm x 73.5cm
Edition of: 250
Back to Artist’s Collection
We take pride in delivering your picture on time and very well packaged, FREE UK Mainland Delivery on all orders.
- All items are sent via courier. (Work address is accepted for shipping address, no waiting in!)
- Stock Items will be dispatched usually within 3-5 working days, unless framing required
- Proposed Date of dispatch confirmed by email (Please advise if not suitable)
- Tracking Number is supplied by email on day of dispatch. (Active on expected delivery day)
Delivery to places outside the UK Mainland, please contact us for quote. (Certain postcodes may not be free delivery)
As Fine Art Framers we can offer:
- Great Savings on framed art (by cutting out the middlemen)
- Choice of Framing Options
- 1st class bespoke framing
For other 74 frame colours, select FRAME 74 and ADD TO CART and add your colour to your order notes at checkout.
- For example, Add Frame 74 Black to cart, then add 74 SILVER to your order notes at checkout.
What is AR Glass?
What is AR Glass
ALL ARTWORKS REQUIRING GLAZING COME WITH STANDARD FLOAT GLASS; UNLESS THE AR SPECIALITY GLASS OPTION HAS BEEN SELECTED.
- Artglass has amazing Clarity, from certain viewing angles the glass is invisible
- Zero colour shift and provides up to 70% UV protection
- Designed to reduce reflection
- This image has not been altered or enhanced in any way and clearly shows how ARTglass improves the clarity
- Standard picture glass (called Float glass) is perfectly acceptable and used by many picture framers. However it does cause reflection and impurities in the glass can cause the framed image to appear duller