The Wild Side II | A stunning tiger signed limited edition artwork by wildlife artist Darryn Eggleton. Presented as a box canvas, hand finished and available unframed or framed. Signed and numbered by the artist. Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Image: 20″ x 14″
Edition of: 195
Mounted: Stretched Canvas
The Eggleton artwork is certainly from impressive collection of wildlife portrayals bursting with detail. A popular collection within the gallery. The attention to detail certainly makes the artwork eye catching and to a point where fur patterns and textures are vividly and authentically reproduced. A true passion for the natural world as he grew up. Early forays into wildlife art with the drawings he created during family trips into the African bush. The family home within the borders of the Kruger National Park. As a result, providing him with an extraordinary foundation for his future.
We take pride in delivering your picture on time and very well packaged, FREE UK Mainland Delivery on all orders.
- All items are sent via courier and require a signature. (Work address is accepted for shipping address, no waiting in!)
- Stock Items will be delivered usually within 3-5 working days, unless framing required
- Proposed Date of dispatch confirmed by email (Please advise if not suitable)
- Tracking Number is supplied by email on day of dispatch. (Active on expected delivery day)
Delivery to places outside the UK Mainland, please contact us for quote. (Certain postcodes may not be free delivery)
Fine Art picture Framers to many artists, along with our bespoke framing service, we offer a varied selection of framing options, including Artist Frames.
In addition to our commitment to quality and variety, we aim to offer an efficient service and value with our competitive pricing structure. The frame mouldings are selected from all the leading suppliers to the trade including our imports from Italy and Spain.
Our selection of mouldings on each artist collection is the current most popular options online and within the gallery. To choose something different, please view ‘Frames for Artists’ within picture framing. For ease, mouldings are shown in ‘Price Brackets’ which will give an indication of the frame cost, the same or more expensive. IE. Price Bracket 6 – Frame 74, 19, 18, 55, 31…
Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are happy to help.
What is AR Glass?
What is AR Glass
SHOULD YOU WISH AR GLASS PLEASE REMEMBER TO SELECT THE TICK BOX, OTHERWISE YOU ARTWORK WILL ARRIVE WITH NORMAL PICTURE FLOAT GLASS, (FOR ARTWORKS PRESENTED ON PAPER)
- Artglass has amazing Clarity, from certain viewing angles the glass is invisible
- Zero colour shift and provides up to 70% UV protection
- Designed to reduce reflection
- This image has not been altered or enhanced in any way and clearly shows how ARTglass improves the clarity
- Standard picture glass (called Float glass) is perfectly acceptable and used by many picture framers. However it does cause reflection and impurities in the glass can cause the framed image to appear duller