Everlasting Glow | A studio signed limited edition artwork by Alison Johnson. This piece is presented on canvas, with hand finishing and available all framed ready to hang. All signed, numbered by the artist and comes with Certificate of Authenticity.
Image: 30″ x 30″ (76cm x 76cm)
Framed: 42″ x 42″ (106cm x 106cm)
Edition of: 45
Medium: Giclee on Canvas with hand finishing
BACK TO ALL ART by ALISON JOHNSON
We take pride in delivering your picture on time and very well packaged, FREE UK Mainland Delivery on all orders.
- Guaranteed pre-Christmas delivery to the UK on orders placed before 16th December (subject to availability)
- All items are sent via courier. (Work address is accepted for shipping address, no waiting in!)
- Stock Items will be dispatched usually within 3-5 working days, unless framing required
- Proposed Date of dispatch confirmed by email (Please advise if not suitable)
- Tracking Number is supplied by email on day of dispatch. (Active on expected delivery day)
Delivery to places outside the UK Mainland, please contact us for quote. (Certain postcodes may not be free delivery)
Fine Art picture Framers to many artists, along with our bespoke framing service, we offer a varied selection of framing options, including Artist/Standard Frames.
In addition to our commitment to quality and variety, we aim to offer an efficient service and value with our competitive pricing structure. The frame mouldings are selected from all the leading suppliers to the trade including our imports from Italy and Spain.
Our selection of mouldings on each artist collection is the current most popular options online and within the gallery. To choose something different, please view ‘Frames for Artists’ within picture framing and contact the gallery to discuss. Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are happy to help.
What is AR Glass?
What is AR Glass
ALL ARTWORKS REQUIRING GLAZING COME WITH STANDARD FLOAT GLASS; UNLESS THE AR SPECIALITY GLASS OPTION HAS BEEN SELECTED.
- Artglass has amazing Clarity, from certain viewing angles the glass is invisible
- Zero colour shift and provides up to 70% UV protection
- Designed to reduce reflection
- This image has not been altered or enhanced in any way and clearly shows how ARTglass improves the clarity
- Standard picture glass (called Float glass) is perfectly acceptable and used by many picture framers. However it does cause reflection and impurities in the glass can cause the framed image to appear duller