Ordering, Delivery and Returns
Mainland UK Only
WE ARE OPEN ONLINE
WE TAKE PRIDE IN DELIVERING YOUR ARTWORK ON TIME AND VERY WELL PACKAGED.
- Our Next Day delivery service between 9am – 6pm Please ensure the delivery address can receive parcels.
- All paintings are quality checked prior to being packaged in our shipping box.
- Stock Items will usually be delivered within 2-5 days. (Some items may leave next day depending on time of order received. Bespoke framing may effect dispatch.
- Proposed Date of dispatch confirmed by email within 1-3 days – please advise if you would like to amend the day of delivery to a more suitable day, We are happy to amend that for you.
- Tracking Number is supplied on day of dispatch and active on day of delivery
Guaranteed AM Delivery – (Additional charge £10)
Saturday Delivery – (Additional charge of £15)
*The Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, and Ireland incur a charge. (DO NOT come under the UK Mainland pricing structure)
*please contact the Gallery for a quote.
IF YOU REQUIRE YOUR ARTWORK URGENTLY, PLEASE EMAIL OR TELEPHONE YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
- SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT – Options Sagepay or Paypal (account is not required). Minimal personal contact required, if any.
- ORDER BY TELEPHONE
We find that many of our customers often prefer speaking to us.
Please call us on 01825 766440 – where we will be happy to take your order by telephone or assist with any queries.
- ORDER BY EMAIL –
Order by email, please send an email and we will contact you to complete.
If you are searching for a piece of artwork that is not shown or available to buy – Please contact the gallery.
This is a rare occurrence, as our pictures are packaged to a very high standard.
CARE SHOULD BE TAKEN WHEN OPENING YOUR PARCEL
- Please sign for the parcel as being damaged or do not accept if the damage is very visible.
- Please contact the Gallery within 3 days of receiving your package, giving the reason for the return.
- Goods are required to be returned in the original packaging.
- The Gallery will arrange the collection of damaged artwork.
- On receipt of the artworks back at the Gallery, a replacement will be dispatched (if required) or a full refund will be made.
We hope that you will be happy with your artwork. However occasionally we understand that you may wish to return the goods. If you wish to return an artwork please contact the gallery within 7 days. Please send the artwork by a signed and tracked service to:
Diane Hutt Gallery
95a High Street
Once the safe return has been made, we will fully refund the amount you paid within 48 hours..
This page outlines the delivery and returns policies of:
Diane Hutt Gallery
95a High Street
VAT Registration Number: 771329033
Diane Hutt Gallery / www.dianehuttgallery.co.uk has a range of delivery options available. When you have chosen the products you want to buy, the full delivery options and costs will be displayed. The contents of your order and factors such as product availability, weight and delivery postcode will determine what shipping options will be offered.
We will endeavour to despatch and deliver all orders as quickly as possible and within the outlined timescale at time of purchase. We cannot be held responsible for any unforeseen issues or delays caused by any delivery partner or third party.
If you have any queries about the delivery of your products or if it has not arrived, please contact us on 01825 766440 or email HERE
Customer satisfaction is our priority, if you have any problem with your purchase, please see the below guidelines:
• You can return any item bought, within 3 days of receiving your order and we will gladly offer an exchange or credit-note to the full value of
the return (unless faulty the customer is liable for the return postage – please see below)
• Any faulty goods will be refunded in full, including a refund of any delivery costs incurred by you for receiving or returning the item.
• All items must be returned in unused, original condition with all original packaging and labelling. We will not accept returns on opened, used
items or perishable, personalised/made-to-order products, unless the item is found to be faulty.
• If you are returning the item due to an error made by us, we will also refund the delivery charges and costs incurred to return the item to us.
• We cannot be held responsible for any losses caused as a result of any postal, courier or third party services used when returning an item.
We advise you use a recorded-delivery service for your protection.
Please include a copy of the order/receipt number, details of the return reason, your name, address and telephone details, so that we can process your refund as quickly as possible and can contact you if necessary.
If you have any questions about the delivery, return or exchange of goods, please contact us on 01825 766440 or by email on HERE and we will be more than happy to help.