Yearlings | A limited edition artwork by Josie Appleby. Presented on 400gsm fine art canvas, block mounted, bonded to 3.5mm board and varnished. Available canvas board only or framed. All signed and numbered by the artist. Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Image: 38.5cm x 51.5cm
Edition of: 250
Mounted: Canvas Board
Yearlings by Josie Appleby is a stunning example of her ability to work loosely with a gentle palette of colours and is from a fabulous collection of artworks. The basis of her inspiration is the love of horses which is shown in her artworks and are well received within the equestrian community.
Back to Artist’s CollectionBack to Equestrian Art
We take pride in delivering your picture on time and very well packaged, FREE UK Mainland Delivery on all orders.
- All items are sent via courier. (Work address is accepted for shipping address, no waiting in!)
- Stock Items will be dispatched usually within 3-5 working days, unless framing required
- Proposed Date of dispatch confirmed by email (Please advise if not suitable)
- Tracking Number is supplied by email on day of dispatch. (Active on expected delivery day)
Delivery to places outside the UK Mainland, please contact us for quote. (Certain postcodes may not be free delivery)
Fine Art picture Framers to many artists, along with our bespoke framing service, we offer a varied selection of framing options, including Artist/Standard Frames.
In addition to our commitment to quality and variety, we aim to offer an efficient service and value with our competitive pricing structure. The frame mouldings are selected from all the leading suppliers to the trade including our imports from Italy and Spain.
Our selection of mouldings on each artist collection is the current most popular options online and within the gallery. To choose something different, please view ‘Frames for Artists’ within picture framing and contact the gallery to discuss. Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are happy to help.
What is AR Glass?
What is AR Glass
ALL ARTWORKS REQUIRING GLAZING COME WITH STANDARD FLOAT GLASS; UNLESS THE AR SPECIALITY GLASS OPTION HAS BEEN SELECTED.
- Artglass has amazing Clarity, from certain viewing angles the glass is invisible
- Zero colour shift and provides up to 70% UV protection
- Designed to reduce reflection
- This image has not been altered or enhanced in any way and clearly shows how ARTglass improves the clarity
- Standard picture glass (called Float glass) is perfectly acceptable and used by many picture framers. However it does cause reflection and impurities in the glass can cause the framed image to appear duller