Ordering, Delivery and Returns
Mainland UK Only
Please ensure the delivery address can receive parcels that require a signature. (Unless other arrangements have been advised)
We take pride in delivering your picture on time and very well packaged.
- All items are sent via TNT courier and require a signature. (Work address is accepted for shipping address – no waiting in)
- Deliveries are all on Next Day Delivery from dispatch date
- Stock Items will be delivered usually within 2-5 working days. All other items within 5-10 working days. (Some items leave next day depending on time of order received).
- Proposed Date of dispatch confirmed by email – please advise if you would like to change the date of delivery to a more suitable day.
- Tracking Number is supplied on day of dispatch. (Active on day of delivery – next day).
- No glazed artworks are dispatched over the weekend.
- No Dispatch on a Monday, as the gallery is closed.
- Saturday delivery is available on request (Additional charge)
- All artworks are Boxed (Framed) or Flat Packed (Mounted)
*The Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, and Ireland incur a charge. (DO NOT come under the UK Mainland pricing structure)
For other destinations – please contact the Gallery for a quote.
- SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT – Options Sagepay or Paypal (account is not required). Minimal personal contact required, if any
- ORDER BY TELEPHONE
We find that many of our customers often prefer speaking to us.
Please call us on 01825 766440 – where we will be happy to take your order by telephone or assist with any queries.
- ORDER BY EMAIL –
Order by email, please send an email and we will contact you to complete.
- > Order Artwork
(For online security please DO NOT email your credit card details)
If you are searching for a piece of artwork that is not shown or available to buy – Please contact the gallery.
This is a rare occurrence, as our pictures are packaged to a very high standard. CARE SHOULD BE TAKEN WHEN OPENING YOUR PARCEL
- Please sign for the parcel as being damaged or do not accept if the damage is very visible.
- Please contact the Gallery within 3 days of receiving your package, giving the reason for the return.
- Goods are required to be returned in the original packaging.
- The Gallery will arrange the collection of damaged or faulty artwork.
- On receipt of the artworks back at the Gallery, a replacement will be dispatched (if agreed) or a full refund will be made. (All confirmed by email).
If you wish to return an artwork that is NOT damaged or faulty, please contact the gallery within 7 days to discuss. (The cost of the safe return to the Gallery will be the purchasers responsibility)
Our art consultation service is friendly and helpful. Whether you are a collector, corporate or first time buyer, our consultation plays an important role when planning your interior decor.
Our staff are trained to offer professional assistance every step of the way and offer advice from making your selection of wall hanging, to choosing the best framing solution to compliment your art and your decor. When planning and choosing your art you may find it helpful to have swatches of fabrics and wall coverings to hand.
It is more than just selling – we are here to assist you with your requirements and take pride in offering an individual service.
APPROVAL SERVICE (local customers only)
For our local clients we are pleased to offer an approval service, where you try out your chosen selection, as we understand that with so many on display in the gallery – it may become difficult to visualise. Lots of your questions can be answered with our home approval service. Does it go with our interior decor? Is it to over powering? Too big? or Too small? (Local Customers Only)
SOURCE / COMMISSION ART
As part of our service, we source images for our clients, whether it be an original, limited edition or print. As we deal with many publishing houses, who publish artists such as Rolf Harris, Caroline Shotton, Rebecca Lardner, John Waterhouse, Doug Hyde, Sue McCartney-Snape, Gary Benfield, Jamie Boots …. the list is endless. We also deal direct with many of our artists.
If you would like us to source or commission an image for you, please contact the Gallery to discuss your requriements. commissions.
FINE ART PICTURE FRAMING
We offer a high standard of service to our many customers, with a wide range of carefully selected mouldings from traditional to contemporary to complement and enhance your artwork, INCLUDING THE PUBLISHER MOULDINGS – AT VERY COMPETITVE PRICING. (By cutting out the middlemen offers a great saving for the same product and look.
All our frames are handcrafted to transform your art into a stunning piece to enhance the look of any room. Where glass is required.
This page outlines the delivery and returns policies of:
Diane Hutt Gallery
95a High Street
VAT Registration Number: 771329033
Diane Hutt Gallery / www.dianehuttgallery.co.uk has a range of delivery options available. When you have chosen the products you want to buy, the full delivery options and costs will be displayed. The contents of your order and factors such as product availability, weight and delivery postcode will determine what shipping options will be offered.
We will endeavour to despatch and deliver all orders as quickly as possible and within the outlined timescale at time of purchase. We cannot be held responsible for any unforeseen issues or delays caused by any delivery partner or third party.
If you have any queries about the delivery of your products or if it has not arrived, please contact us on 01825 766440 or email HERE
Customer satisfaction is our priority, if you have any problem with your purchase, please see the below guidelines:
• You can return any item bought, within 3 days of receiving your order and we will gladly offer an exchange or credit-note to the full value of
the return (unless faulty the customer is liable for the return postage – please see below)
• Any faulty goods will be refunded in full, including a refund of any delivery costs incurred by you for receiving or returning the item.
• All items must be returned in unused, original condition with all original packaging and labelling. We will not accept returns on opened, used
items or perishable, personalised/made-to-order products, unless the item is found to be faulty.
• If you are returning the item due to an error made by us, we will also refund the delivery charges and costs incurred to return the item to us.
• We cannot be held responsible for any losses caused as a result of any postal, courier or third party services used when returning an item.
We advise you use a recorded-delivery service for your protection.
Please include a copy of the order/receipt number, details of the return reason, your name, address and telephone details, so that we can process your refund as quickly as possible and can contact you if necessary.
If you have any questions about the delivery, return or exchange of goods, please contact us on 01825 766440 or by email on HERE and we will be more than happy to help.