Top Queries Answered
Orders on Backorder – How long for delivery?
‘IN STOCK’ – Usually 1-3 working days
‘NOT in stock’ – Usually 3-7 working days
If you require an artwork urgently, please advise us in your order notes and we will endeavour to meet your requirements – or please contact the gallery to discuss.
Why is LoveArt Keycode not working?
LoveArt Keycode is applied in the cart to the relevant artwork
- Please check the artwork is displaying the LoveArt symbol or the Artist (Placed below the size details on the Artwork Page or on the Artist Page (Next to Artist Name).
- LoveArt keycode is case sensitive – loveart
- Enter keycode at the cart to display the discount
LoveArt is NOT AVAILABLE ON ARTWORK with SPECIAL OFFER
Any amendments or additions. to keycodes are advised to our customers via our Monthly Newsletter.
Can I have a specific day and morning delivery?
Orders over £150 incl. VAT – FREE Delivery to Mainland UK Addresses on ANYTIME NEXT DAY DELIVERY (Working hours 9am to 6pm)
Other deliveries times are available and the Gallery will be happy to organise this for you. (Additional charges are incurred)
- Before 9am
- Before 10am
- Noon delivery
How do I know when the picture is going to arrive?
Via Website / Via Telephone (All parcels require a signature, unless agreed)
- You will receive an order confirmation by email.
- As soon as the artwork is ready for dispatch, a dispatch date will be advised (usually within 24-48 hours)
- All deliveries are sent on next day delivery from the dispatch date.
- A confirmation email to advise the package has left the gallery on the day of dispatch (a gentle reminder that your parcel will be arriving the next day), along with the tracking number.
For example: Advised Dispatch – 24th April – Parcel will arrive with you 25th April (during working hours)
Please advise us if the dispatch date you have received is not suitable.
(We are happy to deliver the artwork to your neighbour or place of work if advised to do so – A signature is required.
What if the artwork arrives damaged?
In the event of your parcel being damaged during transit, please do not accept the parcel or sign for it as damaged and then please advise the gallery.
Finding damage inside the parcel to the artwork. In the event that the artwork inside the parcel is damaged, please again contact the Gallery within 3 days of the parcel being signed for. (This is extremely rare)
We will arrange for the parcel to be collected and a full refund would be given (if we do not have a replacement) on the artwork arriving back in the gallery in its original packaging.
Our Artwork is packaged to a very high standard and damage is rare. Please ensure care is taken when opening.
Why is your framed artwork sometimes cheaper than other websites?
We wish to offer competitive prices for a quality product and a good saving by cutting out the middleman! As Fine Art Framers, we offer great savings, stock many mouldings, including artist mouldings, which we are able to offer at very competitive prices.
“Our repeat business is testimony to our service, product and price!”
Please contact the Gallery if a framed price is not shown for your selected art.